Retail Terms and Conditions
Perfect Pouch Personalisation (Monogramming):
Please note our Perfect Pouch personalisation (monogramming) can take up to 3 working days which may affect delivery dates.
We monogram every design individually and therefore results may vary between each piece. This may be due to factors including the material and texture of the pouch, the colour and tone of the pouch and the imprint foil being used. This means all slight variations are normal and not considered as defects.
Due to be spoke nature of the pouches, they cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty.
Retail (Online) Terms and Conditions of Sale
1.1 These terms and conditions apply to Your purchase of any Katie Loxton goods(s) from Us on Our website.
1.2 Please read these terms and conditions and the documents referred to in these terms and conditions carefully. You will need to accept these terms and conditions before We will accept Your order.
1.3 We have tried to make these terms and conditions easy to understand but We do understand that You may feel uncertain about some sections when You read them. Our staff are here to help and will be more than happy to assist You with any query You may have.
1.4 If You have a query about these terms and conditions or do not accept them, please Contact Us:
Postal address: Katie Loxton Ltd, Cherwell Business Village, Southam Road, Banbury OX162SP
Website: www.katie Loxton.com 1.5 A copy of these terms and conditions and all other documents which apply to Your purchase of Katie Loxton good(s) are available for You to read on Our website.
2 Definitions and Interpretations
2.1 To make these terms and conditions easy to read We have defined some of the words. If a word begins with a capital letter then this means that the word has been defined. A list of the defined words is set out below:
"Contract" means any contract between You and Us for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions;
"Order Form" has the meaning set out in Clause 3.1;
"Goods" means the goods which are available for purchase on the Website;
"We"/"Our"/"Us" means Katie Loxton Ltd, a company which is registered in England (company number 8906362 ) and whose registered office is at Park Farm, Stratford Road, Drayton, Banbury, Oxfordshire OX15 6EG. Our VAT number is212 6057 45 ;
"Website" means www.katie Loxton.com;
"You"/"Your" means you as Our customer.
3 Opening an Account and Placing an Order
3.1 To purchase Good(s) on Our Website You will need to:
(a) either (at Your option):
(i) register for an account with Us (see Clause 3.2 below); or
(ii) use the guest checkout function on the Website to place your order,
(b) fill in and then submit the online order form specifying the Good(s) which You require (“Order Form”); and
(c) You agree to accept:
You can find copies of these documents on the Website. These are important documents and You must read them carefully before You accept them.
Registering for an Account
3.2 To register for an account with Us, You must:
(a) be over 18 years of age; and
(b) complete a registration form for an account on the Website (which includes setting Your username and password which You will need once Your registration is complete to access and operate Your account with Us). We will confirm that Your registration for an account has been accepted by Us by e-mail.
3.3 You are responsible for ensuring that the information You provide to Us is correct and for ensuring that Your password and account details remain confidential to You. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage which arises to You or to any other person as a result of Your failure to keep Yourpasswordandaccountsecure. PleasecontactUsif You become aware of or suspect any unauthorised use of Your account or password.
Acceptance of an Order
3.4 We will send You as soon as possible an email to the email address You have provided to Us confirming receipt of Your order, Your payment, Your order number and personal details (“Order Acknowledgement”).
3.5 You must ensure that You have filled in Your personal details on the Order Form correctly (especially the delivery address and the Good(s) which You require) otherwise We will not be able to send the correct Good(s) to You.
3.6 No order has been accepted by Us until We have sent You an Order Acknowledgement which states Your order number and have received payment from You. A Contract will be formed when We accept Your order in accordance with this Clause 3.6.
4 Inability for Us to fulfil Your order
4.1 If, for some reason, it is not possible for Us to provide You with some or all of the Good(s) which You have requested after We have sent You the Order Acknowledgement email pursuant to clause 3.6 then We will notify You by email and will refund You in full for those Goods You have paid for and which We cannot supply within 5 days of the date We notified You that we cannot provide the Goods.
5.1 The Good(s) delivered to You will be delivered to the address which You specified on the Order Form.
5.2 We will contact You with an estimated delivery date which will be as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which we accept Your order. We aim to deliver any Good(s) in stock within 2-4 working days after the day on which We accept Your order.
5.3 If our supply of Goods is delayed by an event outside Our control then We will contact You as soon as possible to let You know and We will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided We do this We will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay You may contact Us to end the contract and receive a refund for any Good(s) You have paid for but not received.
5.4 If no-one is available at Your address to take delivery and the Goods cannot be posted through Your letterbox, We will leave You a note informing You of how to rearrange delivery
5.5 The costs of delivery will be as displayed to You on Our Website.
5.6 Please note our Perfect Pouch monogramming personalisation can take up to 3 working days which may affect Next Day Delivery.
6 Price and Payment
6.1 The price of the Goods shall be Our current price as stated on the Website. Any incorrect prices shall be void and of no effect and in respect of any orders placed for incorrectly priced Goods, the correct price as determined by Us shall be notified to You and, if You wish to continue with the order, substituted in place of the incorrect price.
6.2 Our prices include all taxes and duties which are payable by Our customers. Our prices exclude delivery charges. Our delivery charges are set out on the Website. Details of the delivery charges will also be confirmed at the point of submitting the Order Form. Please note that the delivery charges vary depending on where the Good(s) are to be delivered and the particular Good(s) in question.
6.3 You may pay for the Goods using Your credit or debit card.
6.4 We will ask You to enter Your chosen payment method and details when You complete the Order Form. By completing Your payment details You confirm that the method of payment being used belongs to You.
6.5 Your credit or debit card account will be debited with the cost of the Good(s) and any postage and packaging costs on submission of the Order Form.
6.6 All payments are subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing Your credit/debit card and credit verification, and We will not be responsible if the payment fails credit verification or if such financial institution or provider refuses to accept or honour the payment for any reason. We may also report any suspicious transactions to the relevant authorities. We may reject any order without giving any reason. Please note that it can take 2 to 3 days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to process Your payment. We will tell You if We incur any issues obtaining approval for the payment. This may cause a delay in getting the Good(s) to You and We will not be able to accept Your order and send You the Good(s) until We have received authorisation.
7 If there is a problem with the Good(s)
7.1 We are under a legal duty to supply Goods that are in conformity with this Contract.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
See also exercising your right to change your mind (below).
7.2 If You wish to exercise Your legal rights to reject Goods (see clause 8 below) You must post them back to Us. Please email us at email@example.com to arrange a return.
8.1 The following clauses do not affect Your rights of cancellation which exist under any local mandatory laws which apply in the country in which the Contract between You and Us was formed.
8.2 If You are a consumer (i.e. not buying the Good(s) in the course of Your business, trade or profession), then You may cancel Your Contract for the Goods:
(a) if what You have boughtisfaultyormis-describedYou may have a legal right to end the Contract (or to get the Good(s) repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of Your money back);
(b) if You want to end the Contract because of something We have done or have told You We are going to do, see clause8.3;
(c) If You have changed Your mind about the Goods, see clause 8.4.
8.3 Ending the Contract because of something We have done or are going to do. If You are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (d) below the Contract will end immediately and We will refund You in full for any Good(s) which have not been provided and You may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
(a) We have told You about an upcoming change to the Good(s) or these terms which You do not agree to;
(b) We have told You about an error in the price or description of the Good(s) You have ordered and You do not wish to proceed;
(c) there is a risk that supply of the Good(s) may be significantly delayed because of events outside Our control;
(d) You have a legal right to end the Contract because of something We have done wrong (including because We have delivered late).
8.4 Exercising Your right to change Your mind. You have a legal right to change Your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. You have 14 days after the day You (or someone You nominate) receives the Good(s) to cancel the Contract. Your notice needs to reach Us before the cancellation period expires.
9 How to end the Contract with Us (including if you have changed your mind)
9.1 Tell Us You want to end the Contract. To end the Contract with Us, pleaseletUsknowby doing one of the following:
(a) Email. Email Usatcustomercare@katieloxton.com .Please provide Your name, home address, details of the order and, where available, Your phone number and email address.
(b) Online. Complete the form in the Returns and Exchanges section in your Order History section of our Website.
(c) By post. Write to Us at that address, including details of what You bought, when You ordered or received it and Your name and address. You should keep proof of postage.
9.2 Returning Good(s) after ending the Contract. If You end the Contract for any reason after Good(s) have been dispatched to You or You have received them, You must return them to Us. You must post them back to us at Katie Loxton Ltd, Cherwell Business Village, Southam Road, Banbury OX16 2SP. Please email Usatcustomercare@katieloxton.com to inform us. If You are exercising Your right to change Your mind You must send off the Good(s) within 14 days of telling Us you wish to end the Contract. All goods must be returned using Royal Mail 48hr Tracked delivery. In line with clause 9.3, returns made at a greater cost will not be covered by us.
9.3 When We will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return where the Good(s) have been bought in the UK and:
(a) if the Good(s) are faulty or misdescribed;
(b) if You are ending the Contract because We have told You of an upcoming change to the Good(s) or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside Our control or because You have a legal right to do so as a result of something Wehavedonewrong;or
(c) if You are exercising Your right to change Your mind.
In allothercircumstancesYoumust pay the costs of return.
9.4 How We will refund You. We will refund You the price You paid for the Good(s) excluding delivery costs, by the method You used for payment. However, We may make deductions from the price, as described below.
9.5 Deductions from refunds if You are exercising Your right to change Your mind. If You are exercising Your right to change Your mind:
(a) We may reduce Your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the Good(s),ifthishasbeen caused by your handling them in a way which wouldnotbepermitted in a shop. If We refund You the price paid before We are able to inspect the Good(s) and later discover You have handled them in an unacceptable way, You must pay us an appropriate amount.
(b) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method We offer. For example, if We offer delivery of goods within 3-5 days at one cost but You choose to have the Good(s) delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then We will only refund what You would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
9.6 When Your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to You as soon as possible. If You are exercising Your right to change Your mind then, where your Good(s) have been purchased in the UK, Your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which We receive the Good(s) back from You or, if earlier, the day on which You provide Us with evidence that You have sent the Good(s) back to Us. For information about how to return Good(s) to Us, see clause 9.2.
9.7 No such rights of cancellation (as set out in clause 8 above) applies if You are purchasing the Good(s) otherwise than as a consumer.
10 Ownership of and responsibility for Goods
10.1 All Goods ordered by You will remain Our property until We have delivered the Goods to the address stated in the Order Form in accordance with Clause 5.4.
10.2 Good(s) will become Your responsibility from the time that We deliver the Goods to the address You gave to Us.
11 Our Liability to You
11.1 These Terms and Conditions do not exclude or limit Our liability (if any) for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by Our negligence;
(c) fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(d) any matter which it would be illegal for Us to exclude or attempt to exclude Our liability.
11.2 We are only liable to You for losses which You suffer as a direct result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions and which are reasonably foreseeable. We are not liable for any other losses.
11.3 We are not responsible to You for any business losses that You may incur, including but not limited to lost profits, lost revenues, business interruption or lost data.
11.4 You may have other rights granted by law and these Terms and Conditions do not affect these.
11.5 Whilst We will make every effort to fulfil orders, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an Act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, drought or any other causes beyond Our control. We have no responsibility for a failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions if that arises to a reason beyond Our control.
12 Personal Data About You
13 Gift-Wrap and Gift Messages
13.1 In some circumstances we may offer a free gift wrap and message option when You buy Goods on the Website. If You use the gift message option, You acknowledge and agree that You are responsible for Your gift message and We accept no liability for any messages You submit via the gift message option.
13.2 We reserve the right to reject Your messageifitcontainsoffencelanguageorisdefamatory in nature.
14 Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without You having to go to court. If You are not happy with how We have handled any complaint, You may want to contact an alternative dispute resolution provider In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN.
15.1 In purchasing Good(s), You represent and agree that You are buying the Goods solely for Your personal use, and not for resale or commercial distribution. We reserve the right to cancel the Contract if We have reason to believe that You are not buying the Goods solely for Your personal use.
15.2 All Contracts will be governed by English law.
15.3 Any court proceedings must be taken at a court within England and Wales.
15.4 We acknowledge that local mandatory laws may apply to the sale of the Goods to You if the sale does not take place in England or Wales. We will at all times comply with any local mandatory laws and if there is an inconsistency between the local mandatory laws which apply to Our and Your Contract and the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, then the applicable local mandatory laws will prevail.
15.5 You may not transfer any of Your rights under the Contract to any other person.
15.6 We may transfer any of Our rights under the Contract to any person or ask any person to fulfil any aspect of it so long as the performance of the Contract is not affected.
15.7 Only You and Us have any rights under the Contract. No other person shall have any rights under the Contract.
15.8 We may amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time. In these circumstances, We will post the new Terms and Conditions on the Website. You should not complete any further Order Forms if You do not accept any revisions We make to these Terms and Conditions. A copy of Our latest version of the Terms and Conditions can always be found on the Website or will be available on request from Us.
15.9 You may not use Our (or members of Our group’s)trademarksorintellectualpropertywithout Our prior written consent.
15.10 If You are a consumer then nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect Your statutory rights.
Please note our Perfect Pouch monogramming personalisation can take up to 3 working days which may affect Next Day Delivery. Personalised items cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty:
- KLB002 Perfect Pouch - Girly Goodies
- KLB003 Perfect Pouch - Bag Of Tricks
- KLB005 Perfect Pouch - One In A Million
- KLB006 Perfect Pouch - Ta-Dah
- KLB036 Perfect Pouch - Beautiful Dreamer
- KLB039 Perfect Pouch - Shine Bright
- KLB041 Perfect Pouch - Good As Gold
- KLB042 Perfect Pouch - All That Glitters
- KLB043 Perfect Pouch - Be Brilliant
- KLB201 Perfect Pouch - Live Laugh Love
- KLB203 Perfect Pouch - Shine Bright
- KLB204 Perfect Pouch - Sparkle Everyday
- KLB205 Perfect Pouch - Marvellous Mum
- KLB207 Perfect Pouch - Fabulous Friend
- KLB209 Perfect Pouch - Hey Beautiful
- KLB212 Perfect Pouch - Bride
- KLB213 Perfect Pouch - Bridesmaid
- KLB214 Perfect Pouch - Mrs
- KLB239 Perfect Pouch - Something Blue
- KLB240 Perfect Pouch - Just Married
- KLB241 Perfect Pouch - Mother Of The Bride
- KLB242 Perfect Pouch - Mother Of The Groom
- KLB243 Perfect Pouch - Team Bride
- KLB244 Perfect Pouch - Flower Girl
- KLB251 Perfect Pouch - Wow
- KLB255 Perfect Pouch - Hello Lovely Secret Message
- KLB256 Perfect Pouch - Sparkle Everyday Secret Message
- KLB257 Perfect Pouch - Time To Shine Secret Message
- KLB258 Perfect Pouch - Le Weekend Secret Message
- KLB259 Perfect Pouch - Pop Fizz Clink Secret Message
- KLB260 Perfect Pouch - Be Bright Secret Message
- KLB342 Perfect Pouch - Live Love Sparkle
- KLB343 Perfect Pouch - Live To Dream
- KLB344 Perfect Pouch - Beautiful Dreamer
- KLB345 Perfect Pouch - Always Shine Bright
- KLB346 Perfect Pouch - Happy Hour
- KLB347 Perfect Pouch - Champagne Please
- KLB348 Perfect Pouch - Friendship Forever
- KLB349 Perfect Pouch - Beautiful Daughter
- KLB350 Perfect Pouch - Hello Weekend
- KLB352 Perfect Pouch - Wonderful Mum
- KLB354 Perfect Pouch - Maid Of Honour
- KLB358 Perfect Pouch - Chic Chic Chic
- KLB363 Perfect Pouch - Be Brilliant Secret Message
- KLB364 Perfect Pouch - Live Love Sparkle Secret Message
- KLB365 Perfect Pouch - Shine Bright Secret Message
- KLB366 Perfect Pouch - Free Spirit Secret Message
- KLB367 Perfect Pouch - A Little Love Secret Message
- KLB368 Perfect Pouch - Prosecco Time Secret Message
- KLB482 Perfect Pouch - Bridesmaid Secret Message
- KLB483 Perfect Pouch - Maid Of Honour Secret Message
- KLB484 Perfect Pouch - Bride Secret Message
- KLB491 Perfect Pouch - Baby Boy
- KLB492 Perfect Pouch - Baby Girl
- KLB493 Perfect Pouch - Fiance Yay
- KLB495 Perfect Pouch - Fabulous Friend
- KLB503 Perfect Pouch - Fabulous Friend Icon
- KLB504 Perfect Pouch - Hello Lovely Icon
- KLB505 Perfect Pouch - Heart Of Gold Icon
- KLB520 Perfect Pouch - Tres Chic Secret Message
- KLB523 Perfect Pouch - Spend In Style Secret Message
Katie Loxton 40k Instagram Followers Giveaway
1. The promoter is Katie Loxton Ltd (company no. 8906362) whose registered address is at Park Farm, Stratford Road, Drayton, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX15 6EG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Katie Loxton Ltd or Joma Jewellery Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.instagram.com/katieloxton/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person, on each separate competition post. Multiple entries on the same competition post, from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm on 17/02/19. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Follow @KatieLoxton on Instagram, Like the competition post and tag a friend in the comments on the competition post, as instructed and outlined on the competition post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
2x £100 KatieLoxton.com voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
14. The winner will be notified by Direct Message on Instagram before 31/02/2019. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner of how they can claim their prize. Sending them a single use voucher code for the prize they have won, plus covering next day postage and packaging costs. This code must be redeemed in a single transaction and must be used within a month of the competition ending. After this date, the code will expire. No changes to expiry can be made.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. Katie Loxton‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
24. Katie Loxton shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
25. Katie Loxton also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.