We will happily offer an exchange or refund on non-personalised items within 14 days of you receiving your order. This includes all orders placed during our sale. Once you have notified us of your intention to make a return you then have 14 days to return the item(s) to us. Simply follow the instructions below.
1. Fill in the exchange/returns form that came with your order and enclose it with the item(s) you wish to return with all original packaging and paperwork. Please remove or cover original postage labels from the parcel if you are reusing the original postal box. Need to print a new form?
2. Visit our Royal Mail portal to create your free UK return label. This notifies us of your intention to process a return. You must do this within 14 days of receiving your order.
3. You can print your return label at home or in a Post Office branch, just bring in the Royal Mail email with your unique QR code. (Please note Katie Loxton cannot accept any liability for items returned to us via alternative couriers).
4. Return through your local Post Office branch or Royal Mail Customer Service Point in over 12,000 locations. Open 7 days a week, early until late. This must be completed within 14 days of you notifying us of your return.
Items that have been personalised using our monogramming or embroidery services or our Create Your Own Bracelet service cannot be returned or exchanged unless faulty, due to the bespoke nature of these products.
We will happily offer an exchange or refund if something isn’t quite right. Simply notify us of your intention to return an item within 14 days of receiving your order by completing the form on the Royal Mail portal or by contacting our customer services team. You then have 14 days to return the item(s) to us. This includes all orders placed during our sale. Please note, any Personalised items cannot be returned unless faulty - in this case, please contact us before attempting to return your item.
All items must be returned to us in the original packaging and postal box for us to process an exchange or refund. Your return must include a completed exchange/returns form, all original paperwork, receipts and care cards so we are able to identify the return quickly and efficiently.
For gift returns or exchanges please ensure the name of the purchaser is quoted in all correspondences. Failure to do so will result in delays in processing the return. Katie Loxton cannot accept responsibility for items returned to us without proof of postage.
Proof of purchase is required. Katie Loxton items purchased online must be returned to us in perfect condition and must be unused.
Unfortunately, due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept any returns for earrings.
Unfortunately, due to the bespoke nature of our Personalised Products, we are unable to accept and returns or exchanges unless faulty. Please contact us within 30 days if your item has arrived damaged.
Please note – you only need to return the item(s) that you wish to exchange or return.
Items purchased online must be returned to us directly and cannot be exchanged or refunded in any Katie Loxton stockists. Katie Loxton items purchased in one of our stockists must be returned to the store where it was purchased.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT OUR DELIVERY COSTS…
1. Your delivery costs will be refunded only if you receive a faulty or incorrect item.
2. We will provide a full refund on delivery costs should we fail to provide Next Day Delivery when promised. Please contact us should this occur to request your refund on delivery costs.
Processing Your Refund
Please allow up to 5 working days for your return to be processed. You will receive a confirmation email of your refund once your return has been processed. All refunds will be issued back to the same payment method from which the transaction was made and will take approximately 5-10 business days to appear in your account.
Processing Your Exchange
Subject to stock availability we will exchange eligible items that are returned to us. In cases where we are unable to provide an exchange, we will first offer a refund. The new item will be delivered to you once we have received the returned item(s) and it has undergone a quality control check.
Firstly, we are sorry that you may have received a faulty item. If you believe that your item is faulty please contact us and send a clear image of the item with an explanation of the fault, plus proof of purchase, within 30 days of purchase.
Once we have confirmed the item is faulty a new item will be sent to you free of charge or we can process a full refund if requested. We may require you to return the item to us. You can create your free return address label from our Royal Mail portal and print at home or in a Post Office branch, just bring in the Royal Mail email with your unique QR code.
Faulty items will only be accepted if the goods are delivered to a customer damaged or if there is a subsequent manufacturing fault within a period of 12 months after delivery. Any items displaying damage deemed to be a result of fair wear and tear will not be accepted as faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please note, we are unable to return Personalised Items as faulty if the damage is a result of general wear and tear. Please contact us if you would like further information.