5 Tips for Your Wedding Morning
Tying the knot in 2023? Get to know our top wedding morning tips and say ‘yes’ to our dreamy Bridal Collection.
The morning of your wedding day is all about you! It is a time to celebrate love, feel like a real-life princess, and prepare for one of the most important days of your life. Here are 5 tips to help make sure you’re prepared for your big moment:
1. Create the perfect wedding morning playlist! You can use this to set the mood for the day and keep spirits high (even amidst flurry of activity and commotion). Whether you choose songs that remind you of your soon-to-be spouse and your love story, or feel-good hits that are sure to have your bridesmaids dancing and singing along to while you’re getting ready - it’s good to have a mix of both!
2. Do some self-care to relax your nerves. It’s very important to take care of yourself in the days leading up to your wedding, but especially on your wedding day itself! Make sure you’ve have enough beauty sleep, make time for a hearty breakfast, and take some time out for yourself before the big day arrives. Our Wellness Collection is sure to help you succeed with this step!
3. Ensure everything is prepared in advance so there are no last-minute surprises! This includes making sure all of your outfits are laid out and ready to go (your dress/suit should be hanging up and steamed the night before), as well as preparing gifts for your bridesmaids or maid of honour, before heading to the ceremony.
4. Don't forget to pack a few emergency essentials in your Wedding Pouch: lip balm with SPF protection to keep your lips hydrated, tissues for those inevitable tears of joy, mints to freshen up after dinner, makeup for touch-ups, and deodorant (because who wants sweaty armpits at their wedding?).
5. Most importantly - have fun, be present, and cherish the final few moments before marrying the love of your life!
Looking for some more new season inspiration? Head over to Katie’s Blog where you’ll find styling tips, insider info on the latest launches, and the latest things to see and do every month!