It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year Candle | Sweet Vanilla And Salted Caramel
Oh so sweet! Create the ambiance of festive days with our 'It's the most wonderful time of the year' candle. Inspired by cozy moments, Christmas baking and a little lounging around. This creamy sweet vanilla scent is kissed with hints of indulgent salted caramel to create a smooth and rich fragrance, the ultimate treat!
|Fragrance||Sweet Vanilla and Salted Caramel|
|Material||Soy Wax in a glass jar|
|Collection||Words To Live By|
|Sentiment||"It's the most wonderful time of the year"|
Orders placed before 3pm (EST) Monday - Friday will be shipped same day. Check transit times based on your zip code in your basket.
FedEx Smartpost - Free for orders over $50 (exclusions apply)
$5 or free for orders over $50 (exclusions apply). From 2–7 business days based on the distance to your destination.
FedEx Ground - Free for orders over $100 (exclusions apply)
From $5 - $20 or free for orders over $100 (exclusions apply). 1–5 business days within the contiguous U.S.
FedEx Express/2Day - Free for orders over $100 (exclusions apply)
From $5 - $15 or free for orders over $100 (exclusions apply). By 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days to most areas (by 8 p.m. to residences).
Place candles in an upright position and trim wick to ¼ inch before lighting each time. Always snuff out the flame, do not blow it out. Always use a heat resistant candleholder. Keep wax pool clear of burning matches and other debris to avoid flaring. To ensure the wax burns evenly, burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4.
Please take note of product label before use. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of kids and pets. Always leave at least 4 inches between candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire or a source of heat. Do not place candles in a draft. Can cause mild skin, eye irritation or allergic skin reactions if wax comes into contact with self. If you get the products in your eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If you get the product on your skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation continues seek medical advice.