Thank You For Being My Wonderful Mum X Candle | Citrus Ocean

£16.99 £11.89

Transcend into tranquility with our beautiful “Thank you for being my wonderful Mum x” candle from our Words To Live By collection. Specially formulated with essential oils, its Citrus Ocean scent smells lovely and also inspires, soothes and will uplift your mind. The perfect gift for the perfect Mum.

Top notes: Citrus, Marine, Lychee; Middle note: White tea, Sea spray, Ocean breeze; Base note: Mango, Melon, Musk.

Discover our Words To Live By collection.

Product Information
More Information
Net Weight160g
Burn Time25-30hrs
FragranceCitrus Ocean
MaterialSoy Wax in a glass jar
Product TypeCandles
CollectionWords To Live By
Delivery & Returns

UK express delivery - £4.95

Order before 2 pm for next day delivery. Excludes weekends and bank holidays. Excludes highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland.

For further information please visit our Orders & Delivery page.

UK standard delivery - Free for orders over £30

Orders less than £30 will be charged £1.95. Orders will be delivered within 3-5 working days. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.

Free UK returns

Simple and free returns. For further information please visit our Exchanges & Returns page.

Care Instructions

Place candles in an upright position and trim wick to 5mm before lighting each time. Always snuff out the flame, do not blow it out. Always use a heat resistant candleholder. Keep wax pool clear of burning matches and other debris to avoid flaring. To ensure the wax burns evenly, burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4.


Please take note of product label before use. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire or a source of heat. Do not place candles in a draught. Can cause mild skin, eye irritation or allergic skin reactions if wax comes into contact with self. If you get the products in your eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If you get the product on your skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation continues seek medical advice.