Sentiment Candle | Pop Fizz Clink
Our beautifully fresh, pure and blossoming Pop Fizz Clink Sentiment Candle is here to add gorgeous moments to every day. The soy wax is filled with essential oils and sunny fragrance, carefully created to inspire and delight. Finished in a gorgeous gift box, sure to celebrate every occasion just perfectly!
Scented with sweet papaya and hibiscus flower, this sweet fragrance has deliciously tropical notes finished with a fresh floral undertone for a mellow touch, reminiscent of days spent under the sun.
|Fragrance||Sweet papaya and hibiscus flower|
|Material||Soy Wax in a glass jar|
Katie Loxton and our delivery partners are currently not negatively impacted by Coronavirus and your orders will be delivered as usual.
UK express delivery - £4.95
Order before 2 pm for next day delivery. Excludes weekends and bank holidays. Excludes highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland.
For further information please visit our Orders & Delivery page.
UK standard delivery - Free for orders over £30
Orders less than £30 will be charged £1.95. Orders will be delivered within 3-5 working days. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Free UK returns
Simple and free returns. For further information please visit our Exchanges & Returns page.
Place candles in an upright position and trim wick to 5mm before lighting each time. Always snuff out the flame, do not blow it out. Always use a heat resistant candleholder. Keep wax pool clear of burning matches and other debris to avoid flaring. To ensure the wax burns evenly, burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4.
Please take note of product label before use. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire or a source of heat. Do not place candles in a draught. Can cause mild skin, eye irritation or allergic skin reactions if wax comes into contact with self. If you get the products in your eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If you get the product on your skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation continues seek medical advice.