STUDENT DISCOUNT – 10% OFF
FREE UK DELIVERY OVER £20 & FREE RETURNS

Happy Birthday Candle | Grapefruit and Pink Peony

£16.99

Beautifully blended notes of fruity grapefruit and pink peony petals create this uplifting fragrance. It’s the perfect fragrance to bring happy memories to your special day.


Discover all Scented Candles

SKU
KLC132
Product Information
More Information
Net Weight 160g
Burn Time 25-30hrs
Fragrance Grapefruit and Pink Peony
Colour White/Gold Shimmer
Height 8.4cm
Width 7cm
Material Soy Wax in a glass jar
Collection Sentiment
Sentiment Happy Birthday
Delivery & Returns

UK standard delivery - Free for orders over £20

Orders less than £20 will be charged £1.99. Orders will be delivered within 3-5 working days. Excludes weekends and bank holidays.


UK express delivery - Free for orders over £45

Orders less than £45 will be charged £4.99. Order before 2 pm for next day delivery. Excludes weekends and bank holidays. Excludes highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland.


For further information please visit our Orders & Delivery page.

Free UK returns

Simple and free returns. For further information please visit our Exchanges & Returns page.

Care Instructions

Place candles in an upright position and trim wick to 5mm before lighting each time. Always snuff out the flame, do not blow it out. Always use a heat resistant candleholder. Keep wax pool clear of burning matches and other debris to avoid flaring. To ensure the wax burns evenly, burn for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4.

Safety

Please take note of product label before use. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn candle out of reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between candles. Do not burn candles on or near anything that could catch fire or a source of heat. Do not place candles in a draught. Can cause mild skin, eye irritation or allergic skin reactions if wax comes into contact with self. If you get the products in your eyes, rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. If you get the product on your skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation continues seek medical advice.