If you're looking for an engaging career in a vibrant and fast-paced environment, come and shine at Katie Loxton.
Our expansion is sparking many exciting and diverse prospects in both our head offices based in Oxfordshire, UK and Charlotte, North Carolina. We are always on the look out for bright people who share our enthusiasm to be part of our story.
Whether you're here to begin your Katie Loxton career or already a rising star in our incredible team, if one of the opportunities below catches your eye we'd love to hear from you.
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MANAGER
Customer Experience Manager
Permanent / Full time / 9-5pm Mon-Fri / NC Based
At Katie Loxton there’s a perfect opportunity for a Customer Experience Manager to join our Head Office in Banbury. We’ve created this position due to continued expansion across our US market.
In this role, you will lead our existing Customer Experience teams covering multiple markets to create an exceptional experience for our customers. You will be driven to achieve departmental success, leading the team to effectively manage relationships with our customers.
You will proactively develop the department, with customer experience delivery and commercial awareness as your core drivers. You will work closely with other managers across the business and support business expansion through continuous improvement and raise the profile of the Customer Experience team across the Company.
- Successful recent experience managing a customer service lead sales team (upselling and cross-selling)
- Experience within both a customer service environment
- Ability to identify and set suitable resolutions for customer issues
- Ability to motivate team members to achieve sales goals and Customer Service quality
- Proven ability to upsell and cross-sell, and develop these skills in others
- Process improvement experience and ability to manage change in a growing, fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A positive, decisive, solutions-orientated, highly cooperative and customer-focused approach
- Confident best-practice people management skills
- Strong coaching skills and desire to develop team members to achieve their potential
- Excellent strategic resource planning and management skills
- Commercial competence and experience
- Proven experience of improving operational performance
Please note that you will need proof of your eligibility to work in the US to apply for this position. To apply please forward your CV to [email protected]
If one of our team recommended you, please let us know who so that we can thank them. We are looking forward to hearing from you.