If you're looking for an engaging career in a vibrant and fast-paced environment, come and shine at Katie Loxton.
Our expansion is sparking many exciting and diverse prospects in both our head offices based in Oxfordshire, UK and Charlotte, North Carolina. We are always on the look out for bright people who share our enthusiasm to be part of our story.
Whether you're here to begin your Katie Loxton career or already a rising star in our incredible team, if one of the opportunities below catches your eye we'd love to hear from you.
Permanent / Full time / 9-5pm Mon-Fri / NC based
As our Finance Assistant at Katie Loxton, you will be responsible for ensuring that the transactional accounting of the US business is accurately captured and that the core financial operations run smoothly. You will work closely with our Customer Service team to ensure an exceptional experience for our Customers, you will also liaise with our Finance team in the UK.
Daily Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responding to accounts queries on the phone and through emails
- Monitoring payments and approving accounts with payment terms
- Bank Reconciliations
- Producing accurate and meaningful financial reports
- Account reconciliations
- Updating the accounts system with invoices, credit memos and bank statements
- Monitoring outstanding balances
- Processing payments (credit card or check)
- Other ad hoc duties may be required to be carries as and when needed
- Oversee and ensure all US financial transactions are recorded and accounted for
- Daily book keeping
- Keeping track of all business expenses and receipts
Successful candidates will possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience working in a finance department
- Previous experience working in Customer Service
- Excellent attention for detail
- Ability to develop solutions and problem solve
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organization skills and adaptability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate level of experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Self-motivated with a positive and can-do attitude
- Ability to use initiative to help drive team performance
- Competent knowledge and use of QuickBooks
Please note that you will need proof of your eligibility to work in the UK to apply for this position. To apply please forward your CV to [email protected]
If one of our team recommended you, please let us know who so that we can thank them. We are looking forward to hearing from you.